By using joboverseas.org and online platforms, you agree to comply with its TERMS AND CONDITIONS. joboverseas.org reserves the right to modify or revise the set terms
and will notify users of any changes made by posting notices in the site. Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions will result in the termination of the user's access to both the site and its services. Specific Terms For JOBSEEKERS
- Joboverseas.org helps you find worldwide interesting job opportunities and takes you to the hand all the way to your dream job overseas.
- Jobseekers are advised to exercise due diligence in accepting job offers. They are also advised to verify any information provided by recruitment agencies to ensure its accuracy.
- Jobseekers agree that any personal information released to recruitment agencies through joboverseas.org is given voluntarily with full understanding that it may be accessible to any recruitmentagency subscribed to joboverseas.org. They also agree to be responsible for the accuracy of any personal information they make available to or through the site and agree further joboverseas.org shall not be held liable in any manner in connection with the personal information they have made available through the site.
- Jobseekers agree to use joboverseas.org or any information accessed through or found within the site for personal, employment-seeking, and lawful purposes. Jobseekers may submit their résumés directly to any recruiter/recruitment agency that advertises on or through the website.
- The jobseeker may also choose to submit his résumé to joboverseas.org in response to any advertised job opportunity or for the said résumé to be stored in job overseas.org résumé databank. Jobseekers have the option to show or hide his résumé in the databank. The jobseeker's résumé will be stored in the databank for a pre-determined period of time unless the jobseeker chooses to delete it.
- A jobseeker's résumé or personal information will only be available to registered recruitment agencies. Should any of the said agencies choose to have a copy of the résumé, joboverseas.org will not be responsible or held liable in any way if the recruiter uses the jobseeker's personal data for any purpose other than consideration for employment.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AND COOPERATIVE PARTNERS
- Joboverseas.org does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information disclosed in the website. joboverseas.org does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the site. Access to the site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason.
- joboverseas.org is not in any manner engaged in the recruitment, placement or referral of domestic or overseas contract workers. joboverseas.org merely accepts advertisements from licensed recruitment agencies, which are solely responsible for the recruitment and placement of workers.
- Joboverseas.org advertises job openings from companies and recruitment agencies as declared or required by the latter. Joboverseas.org does not guaranty and will not take any responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of such job advertisements.
- The AGENCY OR EMPLOYER is responsible for ensuring that their job openings submitted for inclusion on Joboverseas.org comply with all relevant laws and regulations. Joboverseas.org will not take any responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the information thus provided.
- To the full extent permissible by law, Joboverseas.org disclaims all responsibility for any damage or loss (including, without limitation to, illegal recruitment, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, or otherwise from the use of inability to use the website or any material appearing on Joboverseas.org, or from any action or decision taken as a result of or in connection with using Joboverseas.org or any such material.
- Joboverseas.org can only be used by licensed agencies and cooperative partners in good standing.
- In order to become joboverseas.org cooperative partner, recruitment agencies must submit the following:
- Latest copy of license
- Clearance from Anti-Illegal Recruitment Branch.
- Additionally, you may be required to submit the following: Appointment letter recognized and approved by law, Authorization letter from the agency's President or General Manager
- Recruitment agencies agree to ensure that their job openings, manpower pooling, and recruitment methods comply with all applicable international laws. They also agree to use whatever information they obtain from or through the site, including but not limited to applicant's résumé, in a confidential, lawful manner for employment purposes only.
- Recruitment agencies shall have access to Joboverseas.org services upon approval of their application. They shall be entitled to advertise job vacancies in the site for a pre-determined period of time and shall have access to the site's résumé databank.
- Suspension of the agency’s license will result in the suspension of agencies’ account with Joboverseas.org reserves the right to suspend accounts without prior notice.
- Joboverseas.org only allows posting of job advertisements that would ultimately give valid working visas to applicants. Advertisements that offer other types of visas such as student visas, tourist visas, etc. are prohibited.
- Recruitment Agencies are prohibited from posting advertisements for their partner companies that are not licensed to recruit and deploy workers overseas such as consultancy services, travel agencies, etc.
- Recruitment Agencies agree not to use Joboverseas.org for any of the following purposes:
Advertisements and Links to Other Sites
- Illegal recruitment; info post incomplete, false and information not their own.
- Communicate with applicants for purposes other than employment.
- Obtain in any way personal information about other users for purposes other than employment.
- revise or delete another user's information.
- violate or attempt to violate the security and privacy of Joboverseas.org and its users by: accessing or attempting to access data that is not their own or not intended for them.
- Logging on or attempting to log on to an account that they are not authorized to access; and/or breaching or attempting to breach the site's security and authentication measures without proper authorization.
- ATTEMPTS TO BREACH OR VIOLATE NETWORK OR SYSTEM SECURITY MAY RESULT IN CIVIL OR CRIMINAL LIABILITY.
- Transmit, distribute, store, or display material or information that violates any applicable laws, infringes the copyright, trademark, or property of others, or invades the privacy or publicity of others.
- Transmit, distribute, store, or display information or material that is derogatory, libelo us, threatening, abusive, or hateful.
- Advertise or promote other products/services such as: posting content or link that aims to drive traffic and promote similar or competing websites and posting content or link that are not in any way related to employment/recruitment.
- Violation of Joboverseas.org terms and condition will result in immediate suspension of recruitment agency’s account access without refund to any pre-payment.
- Joboverseas.org contains advertisements served by ad networks as well as links to other sites. However, these advertisements and links do not in any way serve as an endorsement by Joboverseas.org of the third parties contents. Access to these ads and links is done at the users own risk and Joboverseas.org shall not be held responsible for any information or material obtained from these links.
- Joboverseas.org is a registered trademark and is protected by trademark and international copyright laws. Any commercial use of these terms without the prior written consent of the owner is strictly prohibited.
- Users may download and print any copyrighted content from the website, provided that it will be used for personal and/or non-commercial purposes. Furthermore, the copyright of the downloaded or printed materials should be retained, and the content should not in any way be modified.
- The materials in this site are provided on a “as is” basis and do not offer warranties of any kind. Downloading and obtaining of contents and/or information from this site is done at the user's own discretion and risk. Joboverseas.org does not guarantee the full efficiency, reliability, or accuracy of any material downloaded or obtained from the site.
- Joboverseas.org shall not in any manner be held liable for any loss or expense including direct, special, economic/financial, or consequential damage resulting from or in connection with:
- Reliance on the content of the website.
- The use of downloaded site material.
- Access, use, or the inability to access or use this website.
- Any delay in transmission, computer virus, or malfunction in the user's system, server, or connection; and/or
- the use of or access to any other website linked to joboverseas.org